1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
a. Proclamation recognizing August 26, 2008 as Women’s Equality Day (deferred from August 6, 2008).
5. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
6. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
7. Consent Agenda.
8. To receive public comments on a proposal recommended by the Albemarle County and City of Charlottesville Parks and Recreation staffs to plan for the installation of lighting at the Darden Towe Park tennis courts. Darden Towe Park is located off Route 20 North (Stony Point Road) at Elk Drive.
9. PROJECT: SP-2007-053. St. Anne's-Belfield New Academic Building Project. PROPOSED: to increase the number of students from 300 to 550 by adding new buildings and demolishing some existing buildings. No residential units are proposed. ZONING CATEGORY/GENERAL USAGE: R-1 Residential (1 unit/acre). SECTION: 220.127.116.11, which allows private schools by Special Use Permit. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Institutional - schools, universities and colleges and ancillary facilities and public facilities and utilities in Neighborhood 7. ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: Yes X . LOCATION: 720 Faulconer Drive (Rt.855), Charlottesville, VA 22903, approximately 1620 feet from the intersection of Faulconer Drive and the Ivy Road/Rt 250 offramp from the 250 Bypass. TAX MAP/PARCEL: TM 60, Parcels 57, 57A, 57B, 57C. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Jack Jouett.
10. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
7.1 Approval of Minutes: January 23, 2008
7.2 Authorize County Executive to execute an amendment to the 2007 Stony Point Volunteer Fire Department Service Agreement for building improvements.
7.3 Resolution of the Economic Development Authority of Albemarle County, Virginia, authorizing the issuance of up to $195,000,000 in revenue bonds for Martha Jefferson Hospital and MJH Foundation.
7.4 Resolution In Support of the 800' Extension of Runway 21 At the Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|