May 30, 2008
Frank Birdsall, Trustee
175 Birdsall Lane
Afton VA 22920
RE: SP2008-00007 Lebanon Evangelical Presbyterian Church
Tax Map 70, Parcels 2; 2A; 3A
Dear Mr. Birdsall:
The Albemarle County Planning Commission, at its meeting on May 13, 2008, recommended approval of the above-noted petition to the Board of Supervisors, by a vote of 7:0.
Please note that this approval is subject to the following conditions:
1. Special Use Permit SP 2008-07 Lebanon Presbyterian Church shall be developed in general accord with the concept application plan, provided by the applicant and received February 11, 2008 (Attachment A.) However, the Zoning Administrator may approve revisions to the concept application plan to allow conformance with the Zoning Ordinance.
2. The color of the storage building shall be brown and the roof color shall be charcoal, as agreed by the applicant.
3. There shall be no day care center or private school on site without prior approval of a separate special use permit.
4. There shall not be an increase in the sanctuary without prior approval of an amendment to this special use permit.
5. All outdoor lighting shall be arranged or shielded to reflect light away from the abutting properties.
Please be advised that the Albemarle County Board of Supervisors will review this petition and receive public comment at their meeting on July 11, 2008.
Go to exec summary
View staff report
View PC minutes
Return to regular agenda
If you should have any questions or comments regarding the above noted action, please do not hesitate to contact me at (434) 296-5832.