- Call to Order.
Session: FY 2008-09 County Budget: (if needed)
(Remove from agenda)
4. Call to Order.
5. Pledge of Allegiance.
6. Moment of Silence.
7. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
8. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
9. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
10. Community Development Block Grant. Proposed submission of Block Grant Applications.
11. PROJECT: ZMA-2004-018. Fontana Phase 4C (Signs #37,45). PROPOSAL: Rezone 17.146 acres from RA Rural Areas which allows agricultural, forestal, and fishery uses; residential density (0.5 unit/acre), R-4 Residential zoning district (4 units/acre) and R-1 Residential zoning district (1 unit/acre) to R-4 Residential zoning district which allows residential uses at 4 units per acre for 34 dwelling units at a gross density of 1.98 units/acre. PROFFERS: Yes. EXISTING COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Neighborhood Density Residential - (3-6 units/acre) and supporting uses such as religious institutions and schools and other small-scale non-residential uses in Neighborhood 3 – Pantops. ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: No. LOCATION: At the intersection of Fontana Dr (Rt 1765) and Via Florence approximately 0.5 miles from the intersection of Fontana Dr and Stony Point Rd (Rt 20 North). TAX MAP/PARCEL: 78E-A. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Rivanna.
12. PROJECT: ZMA 2006-14. Professional Office Building at Hydraulic & Georgetown Rds. (Signs #58&65). PROPOSAL: Rezone 1.051acres from C-1 Commercial zoning district which allows retail sales and service uses; and residential use by special use permit (15 units/ acre) to NMD Neighborhood Model District zoning district which allows residential (3 - 34 units/acre) mixed with commercial, service and industrial uses. Approx. 20,000 sq ft building. PROFFERS: Yes. EXISTING COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Rural Areas - preserve and protect agricultural, forestal, open space, and natural, historic and scenic resources/ density (.5 unit/acre). ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: Yes. LOCATION: Southwest corner of Georgetown/Hydraulic Roads intersection. TAX MAP/PARCEL: 60F/3. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Jack Jouett.
13. PROJECT: SP-2007-27 Emmanuel Episcopal Church Amendment (Sign #4). PROPOSAL: site re-organization including expanded parking, future office/education building, columbarium, memorial garden ZONING CATEGORY/GENERAL USAGE: RA -- Rural Areas: agricultural, forestal, and fishery uses; residential density (0.5 unit/acre). SECTION: 10.2.2(35). COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Rural Areas - preserve and protect agricultural, forestal, open space, and natural, historic and scenic resources/ density ( .5 unit/ acre). ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: Yes. LOCATION: 7599 Rockfish Gap Turnpike (Rt 250), Greenwood. TAX MAP/PARCEL: 70/12,13&13A. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: White Hall.
14. PROJECT: ZMA 2007-011 Patterson Subdivision. (Signs #43&61). PROPOSAL: Rezone 3.52 acres from R1 - Residential (1 unit/acre). to R6 - Residential (6 units/acre) to allow for up to 10 dwelling units. PROFFERS: Yes. EXISTING COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Community of Crozet; CT-3 Urban Edge: single family residential (net 3.5-6.5 units/acre) supporting uses such as religious institutions and schools and other small-scale non-residential uses. ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: No. LOCATION: Between Lanetown Rd and Lanetown Way approximately 400 yards from the intersection of Mint Springs Rd, Lanetown Rd, and Railroad Ave. TAX MAP/PARCEL: 55/63. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: White Hall.
15. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
C O N S E N T A G E N D A
9.1 Approval of Minutes: August 1 and August 8, 2007.
9.2 Crozet Crossings Housing Trust Fund Annual Report.
9.3 Copy of letter dated February 29, 2008, from John Shepherd, Manager of Zoning Administration, to David Collins, John McNair Associates, re: OFFICIAL DETERMINATION OF PARCELS AND DEVELOPMENT RIGHTS - Tax Map 118, Parcel 17 (property of Philip H. Calhoun, Thomas Calhoun, David Calhoun, Andrew Calhoun, Jonathan Calhoun, Henry W. Calhoun, etal) and Tax Map 118, Parcel 18A (property of Mitchell O. Carr, Trustee) – Scottsville Magisterial District. (Remove from agenda)
9.4 Copy of letter dated March 3, 2008, from Ronald L. Higgins, Chief of Zoning, re: OFFICIAL DETERMINATION OF PARCELS AND DEVELOPMENT RIGHTS - Tax Map 79, Parcel 10 (property of Albemarle Edgehill Farm LLC) – Rivanna Magisterial District.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|