1. Call to Order.
2. Discussion: Hollymead Town Center Area A – requirement that all landowners in planned district consent to rezoning.
3. 2:40 – 3:30 p.m. – Economic Development Policy.
4. 3:45 p.m. – 5:15 p.m. – Preliminary Local Government Budget Overview.
5. 5:15 p.m. – Recess.
6. Call to Order.
7. Pledge of Allegiance.
8. Moment of Silence.
9. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
10. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
11. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
12. To consider granting an easement to Hurt Investment Company across property owned by the County known as Peyton Drive located on Tax Map 61W, immediately south of Tax Map Parcel 61W-03-6A1. This easement is necessary for the construction and maintenance of sanitary sewer lines by Hurt Investment Company on its property at TMP 61W-03-6A1.
13. PROJECT: SP-2007-047. Graceworks Expansion (Signs #1&56). PROPOSED: Amend SP 2001-24 to expand after school care from 2-days/week to 4-days/week; increase enrollment (max 10 per day); on three parcels with total of 58.469 acres. LOCATION: 1040 Ownesville Road (Route 678), west of Andrew Lane. TAX MAP/PARCEL: 58-82; TMP: 58-76B; TMP: 58-77. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Samuel Miller.
14. PROJECT: SP-2007-050. Carters Mountain (ATC) - Verizon Tier III PWSF (Signs #75&80). PROPOSED: Co-location of a personal wireless service facility on an existing tower. LOCATION: Carters Mountain Trail approximately 1 mile south of the intersection with Thomas Jefferson Parkway (State Route 53). TAX MAP/PARCEL: 91-28. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Scottsville.
15. PROJECT: SP-2007-051. Peacock (Weber Property) - Verizon Wireless PSWF (Sign #82). PROPOSED: Installation of a personal wireless facility with a 100-foot tall treetop monopole tower. LOCATION: On Dry Bridge Road (Rt 708) between I 64 and Dick Woods Road (Rt 637). TAX MAP/PARCEL: 07300-00-00-031D0, contains 10.31 acres. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Samuel Miller.
16. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
17. Adjourn to February 20, 2008, 1:00 p.m.
C O N S E N T A G E N D A
11.1 PROJECT: ZMA-2007-007. McCauley Crossing (formerly Mermac Crossing) (Sign #66). (Defer to April 9, 2008)
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|