January 29, 2008
c/o Scott Collins
800 East Jefferson Street
Charlottesville, VA 22902
RE: SP2007-00045 Flow Automotive Amendment (Sign # 17)
Tax Map 78 Parcels 15E & 15D
Dear Mr. Collins:
The Albemarle County Planning Commission, at its meeting on January 15, 2008, recommended approval of the above-noted petition to the Board of Supervisors by a vote of 7:0.
Please note that this approval is subject to the following conditions:
1. Vehicles shall not be elevated anywhere on site.
2. Vehicles shall be displayed only in areas indicated for display shown on the plan entitled “Flow Automotives”, identified as Sheet 3, prepared by Collins Engineering, with revision date of 12/18/07. Display parking shall be only in designated striped parking spaces, as identified on this plan. No parking shall occur in travelways.
3. Final site plan approval is subject to ARB approval of the lighting plan (submitted with the site plan). Maximum light levels on site shall not exceed 30 footcandles.
4. Final site plan approval is subject to ARB approval of the landscape plan (submitted with the site plan). Landscaping shown on the plan will be required to be in excess of the minimum requirements of ARB guidelines and/or the Zoning Ordinance to compensate for the negative visual impact of the proposed use, including but not limited to the use of larger caliper trees, additional evergreen shrubs and continuous interior planting islands.
5. Final site plan approval is subject to the recordation of easements for ingress/egress and for the installation, maintenance and use of planter islands and landscaping on adjacent parcels (Tax Map 78, Parcels 15, 15D and 15E).
View staff report and attachments
View PC minutes
Return to regular agenda
Please be advised that the Albemarle County Board of Supervisors will review this petition and receive public comment at their meeting on February 6, 2008.
If you should have any questions or comments regarding the above noted action, please do not hesitate to contact me at (434) 296-5832.