1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
a. Presentation of Certificates to Albemarle Homeschoolers.
b. Introduction of Karen Shepard, Executive Director, MACAA.
c. Proclamation recognizing April 2008 as Month of the Young Child.
d. Proclamation recognizing April 2008 as Fair Housing Month.
5. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
6. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
7. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
9:40 a.m. – 10:20 a.m. - Action Items
8. Public Hearing: Housing Choice Voucher.
9. Crozet Advisory Council Review.
10. Request to amend the Albemarle County Service Authority (ACSA) Jurisdictional Area to allow “water only” for Tax Map 55B, Parcel 1 (Jeff Sprouse), located on Route 250, just outside Crozet Community. White Hall Dist.
10:20 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. - Informational Items
11. Virginia Department of Forestry Annual Report, Nelson J. Shaw, Area Forester, Serving Albemarle County.
12. Bright Stars Annual Report.
10:45 p.m. – Transportation Matters
13. a. VDOT Monthly Report/Advance Mills Bridge Update.
b. Transportation Matters not Listed on the Agenda.
14. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
15. Closed Session.
16. Certify Closed Session.
17. Boards and Commissions:
Reconvene at 6:00 p.m. – LANE AUDITORIUM
18. Call to Order.
19. Pledge of Allegiance.
20. Moment of Silence.
21. PUBLIC HEARING to receive comments on Recommended Operating and Capital Budgets for FY 2008/2009.
22. PUBLIC HEARING on Proposed FY 2008 Tax Rates.
23. Adjourn to April 9, 2008, 2:00 p.m., Room 241.
7.1 Approval of Minutes: December 5, 2007.
7.2 Requested FY 2008 Appropriations.
7.3 Adoption of a Resolution of Intent to update the Economic Development Policy in the Comprehensive Plan.
7.4 Adoption of a Resolution of Intent for a zoning text amendment to provide a waiver for athletic facility light pole height.
7.5 Amendment to Regional Boundary for Solid Waste Planning.
7.6 ACE; Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services Grant for Easement Acquisition.
7.7 Historic Crozet Streetscape Enhancement Project – Phase 2, Authorize the County Executive to sign Dominion Power Agreement for the relocation of utility lines on Crozet Avenue.
7.8 2007 Digital Government Annual Report.
7.9 2007 Annual Report of the Board of Zoning Appeals.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|