1. Call to Order.
2. 2:00 p.m. – 3:15 p.m. - Five Year Financial Plan, continued discussion.
Recess and Reconvene in Room 235
3. 3:30 p.m. - Code of Governance.
4. 5:15 p.m. – Recess.
5. Call to Order.
6. Pledge of Allegiance.
7. Moment of Silence.
8. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
9. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
10. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
11. PROJECT: SP-2007-0034. First Church of the Nazarene – Church. PROPOSAL: Church with seating for 374 persons, on a 7.32-acre portion of a 865.167-acre parcel. LOCATION: North side of intersection of Richmond Rd (US 250) and Louisa Rd (Rt 22), south of Interstate 64. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Rivanna. (Deferred from November 7, 2007)
12. PROJECT: ZMA-2004-022, Treesdale Park (Sign #33). PROPOSAL: Rezone 6.60 acres from R4 residential zoning district which allows residential uses (4 units per acre) to PRD (Planned Residential District) - which allows residential uses (3 - 34 units/acre) with limited commercial uses. This request proposes a total of 90 units at a density of 14 units per acres and no commercial uses. LOCATION: 640 E Rio Road, south of Towne Lane on the west side of East Rio Road. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Rio.
13. PROJECT: SP-2007-021. Beth Goldstein (Yoga Meditation Studio) – (Sign #46). PROPOSED: Private school for yoga instruction with classes up to eight days per month, up to 20 students per class. LOCATION: 6482 Dick Woods Rd (Rt 637), approximately one-half mile west of the intersection with Burch's Creek Rd (Rt 689). MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: White Hall.
14. PROJECT: ZMA-2007-004. Oakleigh Farm (Sign # 62). PROPOSAL: Rezone 8.82 acres from R-6 zoning district which allows residential uses and 6 units/acre to NMD - Neighborhood Model zoning district which allows residential mixed with commercial, service and industrial uses and 3 - 34 units/acre. Proposed number of units is 109 for a density of 12.3 units/acre. LOCATION: 547 Rio Rd West (Rt 631) directly across the street from Woodburn Rd (Rt 659). MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Rio.
15. PROJECT: ZMA-2007-006. Three Notch'd Center. PROPOSAL: Rezone 2.3 from LI Light Industrial, which allows industrial, office, and limited commercial uses (no residential use)to PD-SC Planned Development Shopping Center, which allows for shopping centers, retail sales and service uses; and residential by special use permit (15 units/ acre). The proposal is to redevelop the site with two office/commercial buildings with a total of 40,500 square feet. LOCATION: 5368, 5374, and 5382 Three Notch'd Rd, located on the northside of Three Notch'd Rod approx 500 feet west of its intersection with Parkview Dr. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: White Hall.
16. PROJECT: ZMA-2007-011. Patterson Subdivision. PROPOSAL: Rezone 3.52 acres from R1 - Residential (1 unit/acre) to R6 - Residential (6 units/acre) to allow for up to 15 dwelling units. LOCATION: Between Lanetown Rd and Lanetown Way approximately 400 yards from the intersection of Mint Springs Rd, Lanetown Rd, and Railroad Avenue. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: White Hall.
17. PROJECT: ZMA-2007-014. Liberty Hall Amendment (Sign # 36 & 39). PROPOSAL: Rezone 8.01 acres from NMD Neighborhood Model District - residential (3 - 34 units/acre) mixed with commercial, service and industrial uses) to NMD Neighborhood Model District - residential (3 - 34 units/acre) mixed with commercial, service and industrial uses to amend the proffers to allow for for-lease affordable housing for approved units. No additional dwelling units are proposed. LOCATION: Tax Map 56, Parcels 97A, 97A1, and 97 (only a .833 acre southwest portion of the property as shown on the General Development Plan) along Radford Lane near its intersection with Rockfish Gap Turnpike (Rt 250 W). MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: White Hall.
18. From the Board: Committee Reports.
10.1 Approval of Minutes: March 12(A), March 14(A), March 19(A), June 6 and July 11, 2007.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|