1. Call to Order.
2. Work Session: Five Year Financial Plan.
3. Discussion: Jefferson Institute for Lifelong Learning (JILL) at Albemarle High School, facility construction.
4. 5:15 p.m. - Recess.
5. Call to Order.
6. Pledge of Allegiance.
7. Moment of Silence.
8. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
9. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
10. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
11. PROJECT: SP-2006-0031. Glen Oaks Stream Crossing. PROPOSED: Fill in the floodplain of Limestone Creek for a road crossing over the creek to provide access for residential development. LOCATION: Running Deer Drive [Route 808], approximately 1.1 miles from its intersection with Richmond Road [Route 250]. TAX MAP/PARCEL: Tax Map 94, Parcels 15, 16, 16A. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Scottsville.
12. PROJECT: ZMA-2006- 016. Glenmore Section K2, Leake Property. PROPOSED: Rezone 110.94 acres from RA - Rural Area zoning district which allows agricultural, forestal, and fishery uses; residential density (0.5 unit/acre) to PRD - Planned Residential District - residential (3 - 34 units/acre) with limited commercial uses to allow for 110 dwelling units. This proposal is an expansion of the Glenmore PRD and does not include commercial uses. Proposed density is approx. 1 unit/acre. PROFFERS: Yes. LOCATION: 1.25 miles south of the intersection of Route 250 East and Hacktown Road, North of the Rivanna River, west of Carroll Creek, and east of the Development Area boundary. TAX MAP/PARCEL: Tax Map 94, Parcel 16, 74, and 16A (portion therof) and Tax Map 93A1, Parcel 1. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Scottsville.
13. PROJECT: SP-2007-0026. Crozet Station. PROPOSED: 30 residential units to be located above the existing Crozet Shopping Center buildings and a parking structure addition to the northeast corner of the site. LOCATION: Crozet Shopping Center, north of Three Notch'd Road(Route 240); approx. ¼ mile east of its intersection with Rt. 810. TAX MAP/PARCEL: 56A2-01-29. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: White Hall.
14. PROJECT: ZMA-2007-005. Avon Park II. PROPOSED: Rezone 5.17 acres from R-1 Residential (1 unit/acre) to R-6 Residential (6 units/acre) The proposal is to allow development of 31 townhouse and single family units. PROFFERS: Yes. LOCATION: Avon Street Extended, approx. 1,000 feet north of the intersection of Avon Street Ext. and Route 20, south of existing Avon Court. TAX MAP/ PARCEL: Tax Map 90, Parcel 31. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Scottsville.
15. PROJECT: ZMA-2007- 0012, Blue Ridge Cohousing. PROPOSED: Rezone 7.3 acres from RA -- Rural Areas: agricultural, forestal, and fishery uses; residential density (0.5 unit/acre) to PRD Planned Residential District - residential (3 - 34 units/acre) with limited commercial uses to include a maximum of 26 dwelling units, a community center, and no commercial uses. PROFFERS: Yes. LOCATION: Approximately 300 yards from Three Notched Road along Parkview Drive near the crossing of Parrot Branch Creek. TAX MAP/PARCEL: Tax Map 57, Parcel 67A and a portion of Tax Map 56, Parcel 67B. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: White Hall.
16. From the Board: Committee Reports.
17. Adjourn to November 27, 2007, 12:00 noon, Joint Meeting with Legislators.
10.1 Alternative Engineering Review Pilot Program Report.
10.2 Copy of letter dated October 30, 2007, from Ronald L. Higgins, Manager of Zoning Administration, to Stephen T. McLean, McLean- Faulconer, Inc., re: OFFICIAL DETERMINATION OF PARCELS AND DEVELOPMENT RIGHTS -- Tax Map 90B, Parcel A-11 (Property of the University of Virginia Foundation) Section 10.3.1. – Scottsville Magisterial District.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|