September 5, 2007
Katherine Michie Dulaney
Po Box 294
Ivy Va 22945
RE: AFD 2007-002 Review of the Hardware Agricultural/Forestal District
AFD 2007-003 Review of the Nortonsville Agriculture/Forestal District
Dear Ms. Dulaney:
The Albemarle County Planning Commission, at its meeting on August 14, 2007, recommended approval by a vote of 4:0 of the above-noted petitions to the Board of Supervisors.
Please note that this approval is subject to the following conditions:
1. The following shall be withdrawn from the Hardware Agricultural and Forestal District:
· Tax Map 87, Parcel 3 and Tax Map 86, Parcels 24C and 24D (469.797 acres)
· Tax Map 88, Parcels 41A, 42A, 5A, 5, and 4 (653.947 acres)
· Tax Map 73, Parcels 45, 46, and 48 (5.167 acres)
· Tax Map 73, Parcel 39B (7.068 acres)
2. The following shall be added to the Hardware Agricultural and Forestal District:
· Tax Map 86, Parcel 16E (13.581 acres)
· Tax Map 88, Parcel 2A (21 acres)
3. The renewal cycle for the Nortonsville Agricultural and Forestal District shall be revised from an 8-year to a 10-year interval.
View Hardware A/F Ordinance
View Nortonsville A/F Ordinance
View exec summary
View staff report and attachments
View PC minutes: August 14, June 12 and May 1, 2007
Return to regular agenda
Please be advised that the Albemarle County Board of Supervisors will review this petition and receive public comment at their meeting on September 12, 2006.
If you should have any questions or comments regarding the above noted action, please do not hesitate to contact me at (434) 296-5832.
Amy Ransom Arnold