August 3, 2007
126 Garrett Street
Charlottesville, VA 22902
RE: ZMA-2007-001, Hollymead Town Center, Area A2
Dear Mr. Williamson:
The Albemarle County Planning Commission, at its meeting on July 24, 2007, recommended approval by a vote of 4:3 of the above-noted petition to the Board of Supervisors.
Please note that this approval is subject to the following conditions:
ZMA2007-00001 Hollymead Towncenter Area A2
· Take out the cash buyout in the affordable housing proffer;
· Change the proffer for completing Meeting Street and Town Center so that they are not bonded for completion but will be completed within a year of approval of the rezoning;
· Clarify the proffers regarding the community park;
· Clarify the amount of land proffered for the recycling center;
· Amend the Code to reflect changes identified by staff;
· Change the application plan to show the required cross sections or design for Meeting Street south of Town Center Drive.
Go to staff report
Return to exec summary
Please be advised that the Albemarle County Board of Supervisors will review this petition and receive public comment at their meeting on September 12, 2007.
If you should have any questions or comments regarding the above noted action, please do not hesitate to contact me at (434) 296-5832.
Elaine Echols, ACIP