1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
a. Juandiego Wade – 2007 John L. Snook Advocate Award Recipient.
b. Emergency Medical Services Week Proclamation.
5. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
6. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
7. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
8. 10:00 a.m. - Transportation Matters:
a. VDOT Monthly Report.
b. Transportation Matters not Listed on the Agenda.
9. 10:30 a.m. – Presentation: Comcast, Paul Comes, Director of Government & Community Affairs.
Recess – 10:50 a.m.
10. 11:00 a.m. – Presentation: Development Review Task Force Report.
11. 11:30 a.m. – Presentation: Proffers Report from the Fiscal Impact Advisory Committee.
12. 12:00 p.m. - Closed Session.
13. Certify Closed Session.
2:00 p.m. - Public Hearings:
15. FY 2007 Budget Amendment.
16. PROJECT: SP-2004-050. Flow Automotive Companies Sales and Display (Sign #60). PROPOSED: Expansion of the Flow Volkswagen-Audi-Mazda dealership, including outdoor display and sale of automobiles in the Entrance Corridor. LOCATION: 1307-09 and 1313 Richmond Road, south side of Rt 250 East, approximately 1060' east of Riverbend Drive. TAX MAP/PARCEL: 78/15E and 78/15D. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Rivanna.
17. PROJECT: SP 2007-009. Little Keswick School Amendment (Signs #101&102). PROPOSED: Amend SP-06-13 to increase the size of the New Dorm from 45' X 90' to 56'8" X 100'. No additional students or staff would result. LOCATION: 505 Little Keswick Lane; Rt 731 1/10th of a mile SE of Rt 22. TAX MAP/PARCEL: TM 80 Parcels 110, 110A, 110A2, 112, 117A, 118, 119. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Rivanna.
18. SP-2006-043. Field School (Signs #35,36&39). PROPOSED: Middle School for boys of approximately 70 students max to be located in the existing community building at Claudius Crozet Park. LOCATION: 22 acre parcel at Claudius Crozet Park, north side of Park St, 1500 Feet east of High Street. TAX MAP/PARCEL: 56A2-01-72 and 72A. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: White Hall.
3:30 p.m. - Work Sessions:
19. CPA 2005-009. Southern Urban Area B Study Amendment and CPA 2005-005, Granger Tract CPA.
20. Rural Areas Resource Protection.
21. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters not Listed on the Agenda.
22. Adjourn to May 9, 2007 at 3:00 p.m.
7.1 Approval of Minutes: October 4, 2006 and March 7, 2007.
7.2 Authorize County Executive to execute Loan Agreement with Stony Point Volunteer Fire Company, Inc.
7.3 Adopt resolution authorizing Chairman to sign revised Darden Towe Park Agreement.
7.4 Authorize County Executive to execute Regional Police Mutual Aid Agreement.
7.5 Resolution to accept road(s) in Oak Hill Subdivision into the State Secondary System of Highways.
7.6 Resolution to accept road(s) in Logan’s Run Subdivision into the State Secondary System of Highways.
7.7 Cancel May 9, 2007 Night Board Meeting.
7.8 2006 Annual Report of the Board of Zoning Appeals.
7.9 Board to Board, Communications report of activities from the Albemarle County School Board, dated May 2, 2007.
7.10 FY2007 Third Quarter Financial Report.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|