1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
a. Emergency Communications Center Accreditation.
b. Proclamation recognizing National Library Week.
c. Proclamation recognizing Fair Housing Month.
5. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters not Listed on the Agenda.
6. From the Public: Matters not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
7. Consent Agenda (on next page).
8. Transportation Matters
a. VDOT Monthly Report.
b. Transportation Matters not Listed on the Agenda.
9. 9:40 a.m. - Appeal: SDP-2006-081. Black Cat Road Service Station Preliminary Site Plan Waiver Requests, Tax Map 94, Parcels 38 and 39).
10. 10:00 a.m. - Piedmont Virginia Community College Annual Report, Dr. Frank Friedman.
11. 10:10 a.m. - Commission on Children and Families Annual Report.
10: 20 a.m. - Recess
12. 10:30 a.m. - Strategic Plan Biannual Report, Lori Allshouse.
13. 10:45 a.m. – Public hearing to amend the Albemarle County Service Authority Jurisdictional Area Boundary to provide water and sewer service to Tax Map 55, Parcels 51 and 51A, located in the Crozet Development Area (Bowen property).
14. 11:00 a.m. - Update on Environmental Assessment for Runway Extension Project and Airport Transportation Enhancement Program, Bryan Elliott.
15. 11:15 a.m. - Proposed Sallyport Design at County Court House, Sheriff Robb and Jim Camblos.
16. 11:30 p.m. - Closed Session.
17. Certify Closed Session.
19. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters not Listed on the Agenda.
RECONVENE AT 6:00 P.M.
20. Call to Order.
21. Pledge of Allegiance.
22. Moment of Silence.
23. PUBLIC HEARING to receive comments on Recommended Operating and Capital Budgets for FY 2007/2008.
24. PUBLIC HEARING on Proposed FY 2007 Tax Rates.
25. Adjourn to April 11, 2006, 2:30 p.m.
7.1 Approval of Minutes: July 12, 2006.
7.2 Requested FY 2007 Appropriations.
7.3 Virginia National Defense Industrial Authority (VNDIA) Grant Application for new ladder truck.
7.4 Request to set public hearing to amend the Albemarle County Service Authority’s jurisdictional area boundary to provide sewer service to Tax Map 32, Parcel 25B located at 2929 Proffit Road between River View Farm Road and Terrybrook Drive (McDaniels).
7.5 Revisions to Personnel Policy P- 23 “Performance Review” - Firefighter probationary period.
7.6 Status Report on County's Safe Routes to School Program Grant Applications.
7.7 Alternative Engineering Review Pilot Program Report.
7.8 Copy of Crozet Community Advisory Council Resolution for Recycle Center.
7.9 Copy of letter dated March 23, 2007, from John Shepherd, Manager of Zoning Administration, to Richard Howard-Smith, Feil, Pettit & Williams, PLC, re: OFFICIAL DETERMINATION OF PARCELS AND DEVELOPMENT RIGHTS -- Tax Map 75, Parcels 2, 2C, 11, 46, 47 & 64-Samuel Miller District (Property of Hedgerow Corporation) Section 10.3.1.
7.10 Copy of Planning Commission minutes for January 16, 2007.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|