1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
a. Proclamation: The Month of the Young Child, April, 2007.
5. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
6. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
7. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
8. PROJECT: SP-2006-037. Camp Watermarks Amendment (Sign #24): PROPOSED: Amend existing special use permit, extending camp sessions allowed from 4 weeks per year to 16 weeks per year. ZONING CATEGORY/ GENERAL USAGE: RA -- Rural Areas: agricultural, forestal, and fishery uses; residential density (0.5 unit/acre). SECTION: 188.8.131.52; 10.2.2.20; 5.1.05. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Rural Areas - preserve and protect agricultural, forestal, open space, and natural, historic and scenic resources/density (0.5 unit/acre). ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: No. LOCATION: 1145 James River Drive, west of Route 726 and Hatton Ferry Road. TAX MAP/PARCEL: TM 136, Parcels 6B, 9D, 9D1, 9E. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Scottsville.
9. PROJECT: SP-2006-038. Montessori Community School – Amendment (Signs #49&50): PROPOSED: Amend existing special use permit for a private school to allow for replacement of modular trailers with permanent buildings for 40,700 square feet of total building area on a 6.71 acre site. ZONING CATEGORY/GENERAL USAGE: CO Commercial Office - offices, supporting commercial and service uses; and residential use by special use permit (15 units/acre). SECTION: 184.108.40.206 Private School. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Urban Density Residential - residential (6.01-34 units/acre) and supporting uses such as religious institutions, schools, commercial, office and service uses in Neighborhood 3 (Pantops) Development Area. ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: Yes. LOCATION: 305 Rolkin Road, adjacent to the NW of the intersection of Rolkin Road and Richmond Road (Route 250). TAX MAP/PARCEL: TMP 78-12A and 12A1. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Rivanna.
10. PROJECT: SP-2006-039. Pantops Veterinary Hospital (Signs #54&55): PROPOSED: Special Use Permit (SP) request for Veterinary Hospital at Rivers Edge Offices in a 6,600 total square foot building on a 1.32 acre parcel. ZONING CATEGORY/GENERAL USAGE: C-1 Commercial - retail sales and service uses; and residential use by special use permit (15 units/acre). SECTION: 22.2.2(5) and 5.1.11. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Regional Service - regional-scale retail, wholesale, business and/or employment centers, and residential (6.01-34 units/acre) in Neighborhood 3 (Pantops) Development Area. ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: Yes. LOCATION: West side of Stony Point Road (Route 20), 0.1 miles north of its intersection with Richmond Road (Route 250). TAX MAP/PARCEL: TMP 78-58G3. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Rivanna.
11. PROJECT: SP-2006-041. Gray Television (Signs #62&64): PROPOSED: Amendment to conditions of SP-2005-014 in order to allow placement of one additional antenna on an existing tower and to allow greater flexibility for future anticipated changes. ZONING CATEGORY/GENERAL USAGE: RA, Rural Area - Agriculture, Single Family (incl. modular homes). SECTION: 10.2.2 (6) Special Use Permit, which allows for "Electrical power substations, transmission lines and related towers; gas or oil transmission lines, pumping stations and appurtenances, unmanned telephone exchange centers; microwave and radio-wave transmission and relay towers, substations and appurtenances". COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE: Rural Areas in Rural Area 4. LOCATION: Tax Map 91, Parcel 28I, located on Carter's Mountain Trail [private], approximately 1 mile south of its intersection with the Thomas Jefferson Parkway [State Route 53]. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Scottsville.
12. PROJECT: SP 2006-042. Charlottesville Day School (Sign #76): PROPOSED: Request for special use permit to increase number of students at existing school from 85 to 250. ZONING CATEGORY/GENERAL USAGE: Planned Unit Development - residential (3-34 units/acre), commercial, and industrial uses. SECTION: 20.4.2(i) private school. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Urban Density Residential - residential (6-34 units/acre) and supportive uses such as religious institutions, schools, commercial, office and service uses in Neighborhood 1. ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: No. LOCATION: 200 Four Seasons Drive, approximately 1450 feet from intersection of Four Seasons Drive and Rio Road West. TAX MAP/PARCEL: 061X2-4D, 061X1-4A, 061X2-4B. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Rio.
13. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
14. Adjourn to March 19, 2007, 1:00 p.m., Room 235.
7.1 Approval of Minutes: July 12 and December 13, 2006.
7.2 Digital Government Annual Report 2006.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|