1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
5. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters not Listed on the Agenda.
6. From the Public: Matters not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
7. Consent Agenda (on next page).
8. 9:45 a.m. - Board to Board, Monthly Communications Report, School Board Chairman.
9. 9:50 a.m. - Transportation Matters
a. VDOT Monthly Report.
b. Transportation Matters not Listed on the Agenda.
10. 10:20 a.m. – Sun Ridge Road Improvement Project.
10:40 a.m. - Recess
11. 10:50 a.m. – Crozet Library Parameters.
12. 11:15 a.m. – Proposed Sallyport Design at County Court House, Sheriff Robb and Jim Camblos.
13. 11:30 a.m. – RWSA Capital Improvement Program Presentation, Tom Frederick.
14. 12:00 p.m. - Closed Session.
15. Certify Closed Session.
17. 1:30 p.m. - Recess.
18. 6:00 p.m. - Reconvene.
19. Call to Order.
20. Pledge of Allegiance.
21. Moment of Silence.
a. Proclamation - Virginia Festival of the Book.
b. Resolution Honoring Returning Service Men.
23. PUBLIC HEARING to receive comments on the County Executive’s FY 2007/2008 Recommended Budget.
24. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
25. Adjourn to March 12, 2006, Room 235, 1:00 p.m.
7.1 Approval of Minutes: June 7 and July 12, 2006.
7.2 Resolution and letter in support – Crozet Meadows Revitalization and Expansion.
7.3 Bowen Property – Request to amend the Albemarle County Service Authority Jurisdictional Area Boundary to provide water and sewer service to Tax Map 55, Parcels 51 and 51A, located in the Crozet Development Area.
7.4 Requested FY 2007 Appropriations.
7.5 Resolution to accept the realignment of Route 606 (Old Dickerson Road) into the State Secondary Road System.
7.6 Appeal: SDP-2006-0071. Gillispie Preliminary Site Plan - Critical Slopes waiver/curb and gutter request. (Applicant requests withdrawal)
7.7 Copy of letter dated February 21, 2007, from John Shepherd, Manager of Zoning Administration, to William Rieley, Rieley & Associates, re: OFFICIAL DETERMINATION OF PARCELS AND DEVELOPMENT RIGHTS -- Tax Map 71, Parcels 14, 15A & 20-White Hall District (Property of L. B. Disharoon LLC) Section 10.3.1.
7.8 Copy of letter dated February 9, 2007, from J. Paul Loether, Chief, National Register of Historic Places and National Historic Landmarks Program, to Kenneth C. Boyd, Chairman, re: Skyline Drive in Shenandoah National Park, Virginia, designation as a National Historic Landmark.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|