1. Call to Order.
2. Work Sessions:
a. 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. - Business Plan (Strategic Initiatives).
b. 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. - Mountain Overlay and Rural Areas Resource Protection (continued from December 13, 2006).
3. 5:15 p.m. - Recess.
4. Call to Order.
5. Pledge of Allegiance.
6. Moment of Silence.
7. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
8. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
9. PROJECT: SP-2006-020. First Christian Church (Signs #74, 77): PROPOSED: New church on 15-acre parcel with seating for 306 persons, (eventual expansion to 650 persons), rooms for youth/community events, church office, and outdoor pavilions for church activities. LOCATION: Northeast corner of Richmond Road (US Rt 250) and Keswick Road (Rt 731). TAX MAP/PARCEL: 79-24A. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Scottsville.
10. PROJECT: ZMA-2006-018. Forest Ridge Lots 1 and 22 Amendment (Signs # 81, 82). PROPOSED: Rezone 9.9 acres from property zoned R-10 (10 units/acre) with proffers to reduce reserved right-of-way, provide utility easement, and allow building setbacks. Currently has 38 duplex units, rezoning would permit 4 more. LOCATION: Property is located on southeast and southwest corners of Proffit Road/Moubry Lane intersection, approximately 1800 feet east of US 29 in Hollymead Development Area. TAX MAP/PARCEL: TMP 46B4-03, Parcels 1, 22, B, and C. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Rivanna.
11. PROJECT: SP-2006-021 Kappa Sigma International Headquarters Amendment (Sign #78): PROPOSED: Request to modify SP-03-91(6.14 acres) (reconfigure grass stabilized parking and include future improvements, such as picnic pavilions, maintenance building and recreational areas). LOCATION: 1612 Scottsville Rd. (Rt 20) approx. 1 mile south of Mill Creek Drive. TAX MAP/PARCEL: 91/16 and 91/16D. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Scottsville.
12. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
8.1 Resolution accepting FY 2004-05 and FY 2005-06 landowners’ offers to sell conservation easements.
8.2 Resolution to modify the existing entrance to White Gables to a right-in, right-out only entrance.
8.3 Reimbursement of funds to Charlottesville Area Community Foundation.
Resolution of Support – Lewis and Clark
Enhancement Grant Application (deferred from January 3, 2007).
from consent agenda.)
8.5 Copy of letter dated December 29, 2006, from John Shepherd, Manager of Zoning Administration, to Tom Gale, Roudabush, Gale & Assoc., Inc., re: OFFICIAL DETERMINATION OF PARCELS AND DEVELOPMENT RIGHTS -- Tax Map 70, Parcels 37E & 37N-White Hall District (Property of Murray Investment Group LLC – Highland Ridge Farm Series) Section 10.3.1.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|