1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. Election of Chairman.
5. Election of Vice-Chairman.
6. Appointment of Clerk and Senior Deputy Clerk.
7. Set Meeting Times, Dates and Places for Calendar Year 2007.
8. Set Dates for Hearing Zoning Text Amendments Requested by Citizens.
9. Rules of Procedure, Adoption of.
10. Boards and Commissions Policy, Adoption of.
11. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
12. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
13. 10:00 a.m. - Transportation Matters.
a. Work Session: 2007/08-2012/13 Six Year Secondary Road Plan.
b. VDOT Monthly Report.
c. Transportation Matters not Listed on the Agenda.
d. Sun Ridge Road Improvement Project (RIP 99-001).
11:00 a.m. - Recess
14. 11:10 a.m. – Update on Podcasting Program.
15. 11:25 a.m. - Pantops Community Advisory Council Guidelines.
16. 11:45 a.m. - County Attorney’s Office Position Request.
17. 12:00 noon - Report on Proffer Management Program.
18. 12:15 p.m. - Closed Session.
19. Certify Closed Session.
20. Boards and Commissions:
Reconvene at 2:00 p.m.
21. Public Hearing: Proposed FY 2007 Budget Amendment.
22. 2:20 p.m. – Discussion: Water Protection Ordinance (WPO) Amendment – Illicit Discharge Detection and Elimination.
23. 2:40 p.m. - Discussion: Potential Revenue - Route 29 North Service District.
24. 3:00 p.m. – Discussion: Community Development Work Program.
25. 3:30 p.m. - Discussion: Guidelines for Growth in the Development Areas (Part 2).
26. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
27. Adjourn to January 10, 2007, 2:00 p.m., Auditorium.
12.1 Adoption of revisions to County Grievance Procedure and Sexual Harassment Policy.
12.2 Value Engineering in future CIP projects.
12.3 Resolution of Support – Lewis and Clark Enhancement Grant Application.
12.4 Copy of Albemarle County Service Authority’s Comprehensive Annual Financial Report for the Fiscal Year ended June 30, 2006. (on file in Clerk's office)
Click here for Board actions taken on this agenda
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|