1. Call to Order.
2. 2:00 p.m. Work Session: Business Plan (CIP) (continued from February 7, 2007).
3. 3:00 p.m. – Tour of Newly Renovated Community Development Offices.
4. 3:30 p.m. - Joint meeting with School Board
a. 3:30 p.m. – 3:45 p.m. – Co-location and Development of Public Facilities.
b. 3:45 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. – Calendar for CIP Process.
c. 4:00 p.m. – 5:15 p.m. - Living Wage Report.
5. 5:15 p.m. - Recess.
6. Call to Order.
7. Pledge of Allegiance.
8. Moment of Silence.
9. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
10. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
11. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
12. Public Hearing: 2007/08-2012/13 Six Year Secondary Road Plan.
13. Public Hearing: Water Protection Ordinance. Illicit Discharges and Connections.
14. PROJECT: SP-2006-025. King Family Vineyards – Winery Expansion (Signs #41, 43). PROPOSAL: Expansion of existing farm winery to allow two special events per week (beyond the 12 events per year permitted by right). (Applicant requests indefinite deferral)
15. Public Hearing: PROJECT: ZMA-2005-007. Haden Place (Signs #12,13). PROPOSAL: Rezone 6.69 acres from R-2 Residential (2 units/acre) to NMD Neighborhood Model District - residential (3 - 34 units/acre) mixed with commercial, service and industrial uses for 20 single family homes and 14 townhomes. PROFFERS: Yes. EXISTING COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Community of Crozet; CT-3 Urban Edge: single family residential (net 3.5-6.5 units/acre) supporting uses such as religious institutions and schools and other small-scale non-residential uses. ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: No. LOCATION: Between Haden (Rt. 1209) & Killdeer Lanes (Rt. 1215), south of Jarman's Gap Road. TAX MAP/PARCEL: TM 55 Parcel 69 & TM 56 Parcel 9. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: White Hall.
16. Public Hearing: PROJECT: SP-2006-034. North Pointe - Stream Crossing (Sign #8): PROPOSED: Fill in the floodplain of Flat Branch Creek for a road crossing to provide access for residential development. ZONING CATEGORY/GENERAL USAGE: Planned Development Mixed Commercial with which allows large-scale commercial uses; and residential by special use permit (15 units/ acre). A special use permit exists for residential use. SECTION: 30.3.05.2.1. of the Zoning Ordinance which allows for fill in the floodplain. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Urban Density Residential - residential (6.01-34 units/acre) and supporting uses such as religious institutions, schools, commercial, office and service uses. ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: Yes. LOCATION: East Side of Route 29 North (Seminole Trail) across from Lewis and Clark Drive. TAX MAP/PARCEL: 32-22K. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Rivanna.
11.1 Approval of Minutes: June 7, June 14 and September 13, 2006.
11.2 SOCA South Fork Expansion – Request to amend the Albemarle County Service Authority Jurisdictional Area to provide
sewer service to Tax Map 46, Parcels 22 and 22C, located adjacent to the SOCA sports facility on Polo Grounds Road.
(Remove from agenda.)
11.3 Resolution - Acceptance of FY 2004-05 and FY 2005-06 landowners’ offers to sell conservation easements.
11.4 Resolution Authorizing Funding for the Regional Transit Authority Plan.
11.5 Resolution of the Industrial Development Authority authorizing the issuance of Colorado Health Facilities Authority revenue bonds, pursuant to the Industrial Development and Revenue Bond Act, in an amount not to exceed $51,000,000 for the benefit of Global Country of World Peace.
11.6 Resolution of the Industrial Development Authority authorizing the issuance of revenue bonds, pursuant to the Industrial Development and Revenue Bond Act, in an amount not to exceed $45,000,000 for Westminster-Canterbury of the Blue Ridge.
11.7 2007 Second Quarter Financial Report.
11.8 Copy of letter dated December 29, 2006, from John Shepherd, Manager of Zoning Administration, to Brian S. Ray, Inc., re: OFFICIAL DETERMINATION OF PARCELS AND DEVELOPMENT RIGHTS -- Tax Map 120, Parcel 16-Scottsville Magisterial District (Property of Margaret R. Van Clief Revocable Trust) Section 10.3.1.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|