1. Call to Order.
2. 2:30 p.m. - Presentations:
a. Web-Based GIS Application, Tex Weaver.
b. Citizen Survey, Thomas M. Guterbock, Ph.D., Director of Center for Survey Research.
3. 3:30 p.m. – JOINT MEETING WITH SCHOOL BOARD
a. Total Compensation Report; budget development projections for FY 06-07 and proposed Wellness Initiatives.
b. Matters not Listed on the Agenda.
4. 5:00 p.m. - Recess.
6. Pledge of Allegiance.
7. Moment of Silence.
8. From the Public: Matters not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
9. Consent Agenda (on next page).
10. ZMA-2005-007. Haden Place (Signs #12,13). PROPOSAL: Rezone 6.69 acres from R-2 Residential (2 units/acre) to NMD Neighborhood Model District - residential (3 - 34 units/acre) mixed with commercial, service and industrial uses for 20 single family homes and 14 townhomes.. TAX MAP/PARCEL: TM 55 Parcel 69 & TM 56 Parcel 9. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: White Hall.
11. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters not Listed on the Agenda.
9.1 Approval of Minutes
9.2 FY 2007 Budget Appropriation.
9.3 2006 Primary Road Improvement Priorities (Deferred from October 4, 2006)
9.4 Crozet Population and Housing Estimates.
9.5 Copy of letter dated September 27, 2006, from John Shepherd, Manager of Zoning Administration, to Tara Boyd, re: Letter of Correction, OFFICIAL DETERMINATION OF PARCELS AND DEVELOPMENT RIGHTS -- Tax Map 122, Parcels 24 & 28 and Tax Map 123, Parcels 33 & 34 (Property of Murcielago LLC) Section 10.3.1.
9.6 Copy of letter dated October 4, 2006, from John Shepherd, Manager of Zoning Administration, to Tara Boyd, re: OFFICIAL DETERMINATION OF PARCELS AND DEVELOPMENT RIGHTS -- Tax Map 114, Parcels 67, 67A, 67B, 67L & 67M Tax Map 123, Parcels 2 & 59 (Property of Murcielago LLC) Section 10.3.1.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|