September 20, 2006
Kevin M or Melissa J King
1886 Clay Dr
Crozet, VA 22932
RE: SP 2006-019: Bionic Innovations, LLC (Sign #62)
Tax Map 55D Parcel 18
Dear Mr. and Mrs. King:
The Albemarle County Planning Commission, at its meeting on September 12, 2006, unanimously recommended approval of the above-noted petition to the Board of Supervisors.
Please note that this approval is subject to the following conditions:
1. Special Use Permit 2006-19 shall be developed in general accord with the concept plan dated August 14, 2006, prepared by Kevin and Melissa King, and titled “Bionic Innovations, LLC” (Attachment B.) Important elements of the concept plan include the location of the garage with an indication of which parts of the garage will be used for the Home Occupation.
2. The home occupation may not use both the basement and the garage facilities at the same time.
3. There will be no employees other than members of the immediate family living on the premises.
4. There will be no onsite sales or fittings of orthotic products.
5. There shall be no more than seven (7) vehicle deliveries per week.
View staff report and attachments
View PC minutes
Return to regular agenda
Please be advised that the Albemarle County Board of Supervisors will review this petition and receive public comment at their meeting on October 4, 2006.
If you should have any questions or comments regarding the above noted action, please do not hesitate to contact me at (434) 296-5832.