1. Call to Order.
2. Work Sessions:
a. FY 2007-2010 Strategic Plan – Session #4.
b. Rural Areas Implementation, Phasing, Clustering and Family Division.
4. Call to Order.
5. Pledge of Allegiance.
6. Moment of Silence.
7. From the Public: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
8. Consent Agenda (on next page).
a. Fair Housing Month Proclamation.
10. Public hearing to receive comments on Albemarle County’s Annual Plan for the administration of the Housing Choice Voucher Program.
11. SP-2005-032. Rosewood Village Assisted Living at Hollymead Town Center (Signs #8,34). PROPOSED: Request for special use permit to allow for 70,000 sq ft assisted living facility on 1.25 acres. ZONING CATEGORY/GENERAL USAGE: PD-MC Planned Development Mixed Commercial - large-scale commercial uses; & residential by special use permit (15 units/acre); EC Entrance Corridor Overlay District. SECTION: 25A.2.2.1 which allows assisted living facilities by special use permit in PDMC. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Town Center: designates compact, higher density area containing a mixture of businesses, services, public facilities, residential areas & public spaces, attracting activities of all kinds. LOCATION: Tax Map 32 Parcel 41 D. The property is located approx 1,500 feet from US Rt 29 along Timberwood Boulevard in the Hollymead Town Center. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Rio.
12. Adopt FY 2006/07 Capital and Operating Budgets.
13. Adopt Calendar Year 2006 Tax Levy Resolution.
14. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
8.1 Approval of Minutes: November 2, 2005.
8.2 Authorize Lease of County-Owned Office Space to the Charlottesville-Albemarle Commission on Children and Families (CCF).
8.3 2005 Annual Report of the Board of Zoning Appeals.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|