1. Call to Order.
2. 2:00 p.m. – 2:45 p.m. – FY 2007-FY 2010 Strategic Plan.
3. 2:45 p.m. – 3:45 p.m. - FY 2007 Business Plan.
4. 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. - North Pointe.
5. Adjourn at 5:00 p.m.
6. Call to Order.
7. Pledge of Allegiance.
8. Moment of Silence.
9. From the Public: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
10. Consent Agenda (on next page).
11. ZMA-2005-002. County Fire Station at UVA Research Park (Signs #22,23,24,44,70). PROPOSAL: Rezone 1.16 acres from RA (Rural Areas): agricultural, forestal, and fishery uses; residential density (0.5 unit/acre) to PDIP (with proffers) (Planned Development Industrial Park) industrial & ancillary commercial & service uses (no residential use) & rezone 477.67 acres from PDIP to PDIP (with amended proffers). The 1.16 acre piece of land would be added to the UVA Research Park. The property is also located in the EC (Entrance Corridor) which is an overlay zone to protect properties of historic, architectural or cultural significance from visual impacts of development along routes of tourist access. PROFFERS: Yes. EXISTING COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Industrial Service--warehousing, light industry, heavy industry, research, office uses, regional scale research, limited production & marketing activities, supporting commercial, lodging & conference facilities, & residential (6.01-34 units/acre). LOCATION: The lands proposed for rezoning are a portion of Tax Map 32, Parcels 6A & 18, located on north side of Airport Rd (Rt 649) approx one half mile west of intersection of Airport Rd & Rt 29 North & more particularly described as follows: (1) the lands to be rezoned from RA to PDIP (with proffers) are portion of Tax Map 32 Parcel 18 comprised of a 1.16 acre triangular-shaped piece of land (exact location on file in the Department of Community Development) (hereinafter “Parcel A”); (2) the lands to be rezoned from PDIP to PDIP (with amended proffers) are Tax Map 32 Parcel 6A, a 477.67 acre piece of land, a portion of which abuts & is east of Parcel A. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Rio.
12. Public hearing to receive comments on whether the County should become a member of The Thomas Jefferson Partnership for Economic Development (TJPED).
13. Public hearing to receive comments on an illegal junkyard located on Campbell Road (TMP 65-20) in the Cismont area of Albemarle County.
14. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
10.1 Adopt a resolution accepting a landowners’ offer to sell a conservation easement (ACE Program).
10.2 Bentivar Drive (Route 1033) Watch For Child Playing Request.
10.3 Approval of Faulconer Construction Company Final Site Plan (SDP-2004-023) subject to conditions.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|