1. Call to Order.
2. Work Sessions:
a. Transportation Strategies.
b. Fire Rescue.
4. Reconvene and Call to Order.
5. Pledge of Allegiance.
6. Moment of Silence.
7. From the Public: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
a. House Joint Resolution recognizing Walter Perkins, presented by Delegate Landes.
9. Consent Agenda (on next page).
10. Annual Reassessment Ordinance. Public hearing on an ordinance to amend Chapter 15, Taxation, of the Albemarle County Code, by amending Section 15-1000, Biennial Assessment of Real Estate, and Section 15-1002, Time Limits for Appeals of Real Estate Assessments. The proposed amendment would provide for the annual assessment and equalization of real estate for local taxation and establish March 15th of each year as the deadline to file an administrative appeal of that year’s annual real estate assessment. The proposed effective date of this ordinance is January 1, 2007.
11. SP-2004-024. Northtown Center (Sign #8). Public hearing on a request in accord w/Sec 24.2.2(13) of the Zoning Ord for drive-in window for bank. TM 45, Ps 110,110A,111,111A&111B. The subject parcel contains approx 15.9 acs. Znd HC,EC&AIA. Loc on E side of Seminole Trail (US Rt 29 N) immediately opposite Lowes & Kegler's. (Also subject of SDP-2004-45. Northtown Center Preliminary Site Plan.) Rio Dist.
12. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
9.1 Approval of Minutes: December 8, 2004; May 4, June 1, July 6, August 9, August 10A and August 10A, 2005.
9.2 Authorize County Executive to sign Key West Lake Dam Easements.
9.3 Resolution endorsing Seminole Trail Fire Department to operate as an Advanced Life Support EMS Agency in Albemarle County.
9.4 Policy on Submission of Materials for Zoning Applications (deferred from November 2, 2005).
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|