1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. From the Public: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
6. ZMA-2004-007. Belvedere (Signs #62,76&84). Request to rezone approx 206.682 acs from R-4 to NMD to allow up to 775 du, w/overall density of 3.74 du/ac, ranging from density of 1.6 du/ac in some areas to 9.4 du in others. TM 61 Ps 154, 157, 158, 160 (portion) & 161, TM 62 Ps 2A (portion) 2B (portion), 2C, 3, 5 & 6A, & TM 62A3 Pl 1. Loc on E side of Rio Rd (Rt 631) immediately E of Southern Railroad. (The Comp Plan designates this property as Neighborhood Density in northern portion of property (3-6 du/ac), Urban Density in middle & southern portions (6-34 du/ac) & Community Service adjac to railroad, in Neighborhood 2. Rio Dist. (deferred from October 5, 2005).
7. ZMA-2004-017. Wickham Pond (Sign #64). Public hearing on a request to rezone 20.52 from RA to NMD to allow combination of 107 single -family detached & condominium/townhouse residential units. TM 56 P 92. Loc on 5023 Three Notch'd Rd (Rt 240) approx 1,000 ft from intersec of Rt 240 & Highlands Drive, also known as entrance to The Highlands Subdivision. (The Crozet Master Plan of the Comp Plan designates this property as Development Area Preserve [CT-1], Urban General [CT-4] & Urban Edge [CT-3]. White Hall Dist.
8. ZMA-2004-012. Luxor Commercial (Sign #86). Public hearing on request to rezone 3.523 (portion of TM 78 P 55A4) from R-6 & R-15 to PDMC & to rezone 1.377 (TM 78 P 55D) from C-1 to PDMC to allow 1,500 sq ft bank & 80,000 sq ft of mixed commercial in a planned development. TM 78 P 55A4 (portion thereof) & TM 78 P 55D are located in the EC Overlay Dist on N side of Rt 250 E between Montessori School & Aunt Sarah's Restaurant. The general usage allowed in the PDMC zoning district is large-scale commercial w/broad range of commercial uses under a unified planned approach; the PDMC zoning district does not have a density range. (The Comp Plan designates this property as Urban Density & the general usage recommended under this designation is residential. The recommended density range is 6-34 du/ac in Neighborhood Three.) Rivanna Dist.
9. SP-2004-038. Luxor Commercial Drive-in Window for Bank (Sign #86). Public hearing on request to allow for drive-in window for bank in accord w/Sec 25A.2.2 of the Zoning Ord which allows for drive-in windows serving or associated w/permitted uses within PDMC. TM 78, P 55A4 (a portion thereof), contains 23.168 & is pending a rezoning to PDMC (ZMA-04-12). (Same property description as above.) Rivanna Dist.
10. SP-2005-002 Luxor Commercial Veterinary Office (Sign #27). Public hearing on request to allow for veterinary office in accord w/Sec 25A.2.2 of the Zoning Ord which allows for veterinary offices & hospitals w/in PDMC zoning. TM 78, P 55D contains 1.377 , & is pending a rezoning to PDMC (ZMA-04-12). (Same property description as above.) Rivanna Dist.
11. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
12. Adjourn to October 19, 2005, 4:00 p.m., for Joint Meeting with School Board.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|