1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. From the Public: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
a. Certificate of Appreciation.
b. Bruce Woodzell, Election to International Executive Board.
c. Dan Eggleston, Named Chief Fire Officer by International Accreditation Commission.
6. Consent Agenda (on next page).
7. 9:30 a.m. - Transportation Matters:
a. Signage in VDOT right-of-way.
b. Other Transportation Matters.
8. 10:00 a.m. - Presentation on Nutrient Loading at Moores Creek, Tom Frederick, RWSA.
9. 10:20 a.m. - Presentation: ArtInPlace – Victoria Byrd.
10:30 a.m. - Recess
10. 10:40 a.m. - Discussion: Martha Jefferson Hospital Request for Tax Exemption.
11:00 a.m. - Work Session:
11. ZMA-2004-07. Belvedere (Signs #62,76&84). Request to rezone approx 206.682 acs from R-4 to NMD to allow up to 775 du, w/overall density of 3.74 du/ac, ranging from density of 1.6 du/ac in some areas to 9.4 du in others. TM 61 Ps 154, 157, 158, 160 (portion) & 161, TM 62 Ps 2A (portion) 2B (portion), 2C, 3, 5 & 6A, & TM 62A3 Pl 1. Loc on E side of Rio Rd (Rt 631) immediately E of Southern Railroad. (The Comp Plan designates this property as Neighborhood Density in northern portion of property (3-6 du/ac), Urban Density in middle & southern portions (6-34 du/ac) & Community Service adjac to railroad, in Neighborhood 2. Rio Dist.
12. Closed Session.
13. Certify Closed Session.
14. Boards and Commissions:
2:00 p.m. – Public Hearings:
15. SP-2005-012. Singleton Studios (Sign #50). Request to allow Home Occupation Class B for recording studio business in accord w/Sec 10.2.2.31 of the Zoning Ord, which allows Home Occupations Class B. TM 103, P 16D, contains approx 49.4 acs. Znd RA. Loc at 135 Quandary Farm, which is along Blenheim Rd (Rt 727) approx 1 mile N of intersec of Blenheim Road & Secretarys Road (Rt 708). Scottsville Dist.
16. SP-2005-014. Crown Orchard – Grey Television Amendment (Signs #51&54). Request to amend condition #1 of SP-2004-003 to allow additional 30.28-foot flush-mounted television antenna to existing tower. This request is being made in accord w/Sec 10.2.2.6 of the Zoning Ord, which allows for microwave, radio-wave transmission & relay towers & appurtenances. TM 91, P 28I, is part of larger parcel identified as TM 91, P 28 which contains 234.165 acres. Znd RA. Loc on Carter's Mountain Trail, approx 1 mile S of intersec w/Thomas Jefferson Parkway (Rt 53). Scottsville Dist.
17. 2:30 p.m. - Strategic Plan - Life Long Learning Action Team’s Report.
18. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
19. Adjourn to August 9,
2005, 4:00 p.m., for Joint Meeting with School Board.
6.1 Approval of Minutes: Approval of Minutes: August 4, 2004; March 2 and April 20, 2005.
6.2 Adopt resolution to issue Virginia Public School Authority (VPSA) Refinancing Bond.
6.3 Ellerslie Drive and Grand Cru Drive Road Name Change Request.
6.4 Procedures and expected costs of property tax incentives for solar energy and recycling equipment.
Copy of resolution adopted by the Board of
Directors of the Rivanna Water & Sewer Authority concerning rate
schedule for FY 2006.
6.6 Copy of letter dated July 13, 2005 from John Shepherd, Manager of Zoning Administration, to Linda Lloyd, re: Official Determination of Development Rights and Parcels – Tax Map 126, Parcel 21 (property of Mitchell O. Carr) - Section 10.3.1.
6.7 VDOT Monthly Report for August, 2005.
6.8 Copy of Albemarle County Service Authority Board of Directors’ minutes for April 18, May 19 and June 9, 2005.
6.9 Copy of Planning Commission minutes for March 29 and April 5, 2005.
6.10 Historic Preservation Committee Update.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|