1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. From the Public: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
a. Boards and Commissions Certificate of Appreciation.
b. Recognition of Juandiego Wade, Community Service Award.
6. Consent Agenda (on next page).
7. 9:30 a.m. - Board to Board Presentation, School Board Chairman.
8. 9:45 a.m. - Transportation Matters:
a. Transportation Matters not Listed on the Agenda.
9. 10:00 a.m. - Presentation: Water Supply Alternatives, Tom Frederick.
11:10 a.m. - RECESS
10. 11:20 a.m. - Commission on Children and Families 2004 Annual Report.
11. 11:35 a.m. – Presentation: Streamwatch Program.
12. 11:50 a.m. - Financial Matters:
a. FY05 Second Quarter Financial Report.
b. FY06 Updated Revenue Projections and Budget Guidance.
13. 12:30 p.m. - Closed Session.
14. Certify Closed Session.
15. Boards and Commissions:
b. Proposed Term Limits for Boards and Commissions with no terms.
2:00 p.m. – Public Hearings:
16. Community Development Block Grant Program for 2005.
17. CPA 2004-0005 Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport Master Plan: Proposal to amend the Comp Plan to include, by reference, the updated Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport Master Plan. The Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport is located on Bowen Loop at the intersection of Dickerson Rd (Rt 606) & Airport Rd (Rt 649). The Airport is located on 558 acs. Znd RA & Airport Impact Area (AIA). The Comp Plan designates this property as Institutional in the Hollymead Community. TM 32 P 10. White Hall Dist.
18. ZTA-2004-0009. Gas or Oil Transmission Line. An Ordinance to amend Section 3.1, Definitions, of Chapter 18, Zoning, of the Albemarle County Code. This ordinance would amend Section 3.1, Definitions, by amending the definition of “transmission line, gas or oil” to mean pipelines that convey gas or oil for the purpose of supplying gas to a system, or which serve as a common source of supply from a system station or substation to one or more distribution lines as delineated in the definition if any portion of the pipeline is within the rural areas (RA) zoning district or within a public right-of-way abutting such district.
19. ZMA-2004-0014. Briarwood (Sign #17). Request to rezone 123.612 acs from PRD to PRD to amend proffers of ZMA-1991-13 & ZMA-1995-5 & to amend the Application Plan. TM 32G, P 1; TM 32G, Sec 3, P A; & TM 32G, Sec 3, P 83. Loc on Seminole Trail (Rt 29) at intersec of Seminole Trail & Austin Dr (Rt 1575). (The Comp Plan designates this property as Neighborhood Density Residential in the Piney Mountain Community.) Rivanna Dist. (Deferred from January 12, 2005)
20. 3:00 p.m. - Audit Committee Report.
21. 3:30 p.m. - Strategic Plan Quarterly Report.
22. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
23. Adjourn to February 9, 2005, 3:30 p.m.
6.1 Approval of Minutes: May 5, July 14(A), October 13 and October 27, 2004.
6.2 Resolution recognizing the Rivanna Rifle and Pistol Club.
6.3 Resolution of Intent Requesting Albemarle County participation in the Virginia Department of
Transportation Residential Traffic Calming Program.
6.4 Jarman Lake Road (Grayrock Subdivision) Child at Play Signs.
6.5 Requested FY 2005 Appropriations.
6.6 Set public hearing to consider proposed Ordinance to amend County Code Chapter 3, Agricultural and
Forestal Districts, regarding membership appointment and terms of office.
6.7 Copy of notice from the Albemarle County Service Authority of proposed changes in fees for certain services.
6.8 VDOT monthly report for February, 2005.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|