December 10, 2004
Hughes, Good, O'Leary & Ryan, Inc.
6 Executive Park Drive, Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30329
RE: SP 2004-00040 Mount Fair Farm (Sign #73 & 95; Tax Map 26, Parcel 33
Dear Mr. Collier:
The Albemarle County Planning Commission, at its meeting on December 7, 2004, unanimously recommended approval of the above-noted petition to the Board of Supervisors.
Please note that this approval is subject to the following conditions:
1. With the exception of all changes that would be required in order to comply with the conditions listed herein, the site shall be developed in general accord with the plans entitled, “Mount Fair; Albemarle County, Virginia; MacFarlane Residence; Whitehall Virginia,” dated revised 11/19/04.
2. Approval and bonding of an erosion and sediment control plan.
3. Approval and bonding of a mitigation plan for buffer disturbance.
4. Federal and state agency approval for stream and wetland disturbances.
5. FEMA approval of a map revision (LOMR or LOMA).
View December 7, 2004 Addendum to staff report
26, 2004 staff report w/attachments
View Commission minutes of October 26, 2004
View Commission minutes of December 7, 2004
Return to regular agenda
Please be advised that the Albemarle County Board of Supervisors will review this petition and receive public comment at their meeting on January 5, 2005. Any new or additional information regarding your application must be submitted to the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors at least seven days prior to your scheduled hearing date.
If you have any questions or comments regarding the above-noted action, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Zoning and Current Development Division