November 1, 2004
Gary S. Hart
5678 Brownsville Road
Charlottesville, VA 22903
RE: SP-2004-00044 Albemarle Ballet Theatre; Tax Map 56A1-1 Parcel 65
Dear Mr. Hart:
The Albemarle County Planning Commission, at its meeting on October 26, 2004, unanimously recommended approval of the above-noted petition to the Board of Supervisors.
Please note that this approval is subject to the following conditions:
1. The total number of students attending classes on site shall not exceed 24 at any given time.
2. Classes shall be staggered so that no class begins or ends within 15 minutes of the beginning or ending of another class.
3. Normal hours of operation for the school shall be from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. provided that occasional school-related events may occur after 9:00 p.m.
4. The parking spaces required for this use shall not be reserved.
5. On site recitals shall be held on Sundays only.
View staff report
View PC minutes
Return to regular agenda
Please be advised that the Albemarle County Board of Supervisors will review this petition and receive public comment at their meeting on November 10, 2004. Any new or additional information regarding your application must be submitted to the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors at least seven days prior to your scheduled hearing date.
If you should have any questions or comments regarding the above noted action, please do not hesitate to contact me (434) 296-5823.