September 13, 2004
Faulconer Construction Company Inc.
2496 Old Ivy Road
Charlottesville, VA 22901
RE: SDP-04-023 Faulconer Construction Final Site Plan; Tax Map 58, Parcel 37
To Whom It May Concern:
The Albemarle County Planning Commission, at its meeting on September 7, 2004, denied approval of the above-noted petition for the following reasons, which must be addressed before approval:
1. Submission of a revised Certified Engineers Report as required by Section 184.108.40.206, to address each provision of Section 4.14, explaining methodology and including measurements of actual equipment where appropriate.
2. Submission of as-built plans and structural analysis to verify adequacy of pavement width and strength of Dettor Road from Morgantown Road to the Faulconer entrance as provided by Section 26.12.1.
3. Provision of street trees across Morgantown Road frontage as required by Section 220.127.116.11.
4. Provision of a double staggered row of shade tolerant evergreen screening trees such as holly or bayberry, planted 15 feet on center adjacent to Rural Area property to provide screening as required by Section 18.104.22.168.c.2
5. The lighting plan shall be revised to comply with Section 4.17.4.
6. Sidewalk notes and dimensions must be corrected.
7. Revise all buffer notes to indicate a 50 foot buffer.
8. Vehicles coming to the site shall be verified to be of a scale that may be safely accommodated by Morgantown Road as provided by Section 26.12.1.
Go to staff report and attachments
View PC minutes
Return to regular agenda
If you should have any questions or comments regarding the above noted action, please do not hesitate to contact me (434) 296-5823.