SPECIFIC GUIDELINES FOR SIGNS
IN THE 1990 ARB DESIGN GUIDELINES
1. Signs located within the Entrance Corridor must conform to the size, height, and setback requirements as outlined in Section 14.15 of the Albemarle County Zoning Ordinance.
2. Material used in both sign and support structures should reflect the building being served by the sign.
3. Lighting should be shielded and not create a glare.
4. The structure of monument signs should not overpower the message portion of the sign.
5. Sign colors should be harmonious with the building which they serve.
Go to next attachment
Return to executive summary