Tax Map 34, Parcel 22V
Dear Mr. Morrisette:
Albemarle County Planning Commission, at its meeting on
1. Engineering Department approval of computations and plans documenting changes to the floodplain. Plans must show floodplain limits and levels before and after construction. Sections 18-30.3.02.2 and 18-30.3.03.2 allow no increase in flood levels. However, in areas of approximated floodplain, FEMA map accuracy is within 1 vertical foot.
2. Engineering Department receipt of copies of federal and state permits for disturbance of the stream channel and any associated wetlands.
3. Engineering Department approval of a mitigation plan for repair and enhancement of the stream buffer. The mitigation plan shall include an implementation schedule.
4. Engineering Department approval of plans and computations verifying structural adequacy of the bridge and abutments.
5. Conditions 1 through 4 must be met within four months of the approval date of this permit.
be advised that the Albemarle County Board of Supervisors will review this
petition and receive public comment at their meeting on
If you should have any questions or comments regarding the above noted action, please do not hesitate to contact me (434) 296-5823.
Virginia Land Trust Alan & Theresa Zick