Albemarle County Performance Management
Notice: We are currently upgrading the County’s Performance Management page to make it easier to navigate and update. During this time period, some of the performance measure updates may be delayed. Thanks for visiting.
Please visit our new Performance Management site.
The County of Albemarle has selected several "key performance indicators" to track its workload, effective use of County resources, as well as its overall performance. Each County department defines and tracks its own set of performance indicators. Some indicators are also included that provide information on the state of the County. Each indicator is assigned a red, yellow, green, or gray distinction, showing the state of the performance measure as not on target, trailing, on target, or without target. This process is explained at the bottom of the page. Red indicators especially help identify areas where we will focus our attention for continual improvement.
What can you find on this website?
- Click on the Departments (on the LEFT) to see their Performance Indicators
- Human Resources, Information Technology, Finance, and General Services are located under "Internal Departments"
- Published progress reports from the departments on each Department page
- Published reports of interest (on the RIGHT)
- Awards earned by the County in numerous categories can be found under Awards and Accolades
Helpful information about our data collection: